[opensuse-buildservice] Need help on "Release:" in projconf
  • From: <Manjunath_A_Pattansh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:20:37 +0530
Hi,

I need to override the projconf's "Release:" with 'CI_CNT' and 'B_CNT'
with the "Release:" details from the spec file. But I noticed that it
doesn't happens without CI_CNT and B_CNT in the "Release:" value in the
spec file. That is if I just give "Release: myrel%(?dist)", the
projconf's "Release:" overrides this. But if I include "Release:
myrel.<CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>%{?dist}" in the spec file it happens but
conditional. In some cases I get error for RHEL6 and SLES11 saying
invalid "<" character. But on the rest of distros passes with nil values
for CI_CNT and B_CNT.

I need the correct behavior for this or how I can achieve it from the
spec file without modifying the projconf file. My requirement is to have
"-myrel.<valueof:CI_CNT>.<valuof:B_CNT>.sles.rpm" as suffix.

Thanks,
Manjunath A. Pattanshetti