[opensuse-buildservice] call for testing: reworked osc's update mechanism
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:02:25 +0200
Hi,

in the last days/week I rewrote osc's update mechanism because
the old version had some bugs here and there.
The main features of the new version are:
* resume aborted updates (for instance if you interrupted
"osc up" the next invocation of "osc up" will try to resume
the old update). This way we (hopefully) avoid broken wc's.
* support for new commands like "osc revert"

Since the current code is still experimental it isn't pushed
to git master yet (the current code is available in my home
repo: http://gitorious.org/~marcush/opensuse/marcushs-osc).
I also created packages which are available here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Marcus_H:/branches:/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

Feedback and bug reports are always welcome:)

Marcus