[opensuse-buildservice] ia-64 (itanium) scheduling and worker
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:16:58 -0600
I've got a pretty decent private OBS server set up; but there is one thing I'm
fairly sure will be easy, but am looking for pointers as to where to look
first: Architectures other than those currently on build.opensuse.org -
specifically, Itanium/IA-64

Assuming that I'm working with older distros that support IA-64/Itanium, how
difficult would it be to get OBS to schedule/build on IA-64? I'm thinking it
shouldn't be too hard, given that bs_sched in in perl, as is obs-worker.

So what would I have to do in order to support Itanium on my private OBS
install?