Re: [opensuse-buildservice] copying package files from one project to another?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:12:18 +0200
On Tuesday 24 August 2010 04:45:13 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

Don't know if I asked before, since my Gmail seems to be having problems.
How can I copy package files - everything, such as the project config,
the key, the built rpms
over to another project (like copying opensuse:factory to
opensuse:11.2 or something)?

Is it just copying directories in /srv/obs/{repos,build,projects,sources}?

this is not enough, because it will not update the database.

Or do I have to run a script to do this/finish this?

Yes, you need to do this through the api.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH