Re: [opensuse-buildservice] approved repository
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:15:21 +0200
On Wednesday 18 August 2010 11:06:05 Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
How to become a approved repository? Or is there already a repository
around colour management packages?

Background:
the home:bekun [1] repository contains many colour management packages.
But a search on openSUSE.org does not show them by default. One has to
tweak search options before. After creating a LiveCD [2] I think the
repository works out of the box :-)
(ok, the later is tested only on two intel/nvidia machines)

Now, what are the details to get a approved status or be recommended
for openSUSE or any other distribution for colour management?

Just use bugzilla to request such an entry. Please propose where it should
live and who will be the default owners.

Once you have that, you could also submit the packages into the openSUSE
Factory distribution for inclusion into our next version. Please introduce on
the opensuse-factory mailing list your new changes - and if you have questions
on how to submit them to openSUSE:Factory, just ask.

Glad to see you creating colour management stuff with OBS!

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany