Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Safe way to remove /srv/obs/source folders
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:22:28 +0200
On Tuesday 17 August 2010 18:42:21 Davis_Phillips@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings,

I posed this questions a week back or so and I wanted to check again.
Concerning OBS 1.6:

Is considered a best practice for deleting the folders under /src/obs/source?
The uploaded tarballs & spec files are being to consume a large amount of
space on our front end servers.

There is no real best-practice for this yet.

I am currently thinking about some feature, where you can reduce the source
history and afterwards
clean up not anymore referenced files (both would be admin tasks).

But there is no code for this yet.

bye
adrian

We would like to archive what we can in an effort to clean up the
environment.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

Davis Phillips