Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Finding packages built for openSUSE and Ubuntu
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:41:49 +0200
On Wednesday August 11 2010 18:33:55 R. Tyler Ballance wrote:
Howdy folks, I am working on a post about OBS and I can't for the life of
me find any examples of applications that are being built with OBS for
multiple platforms (like openSUSE and Ubuntu).

Either I'm not guessing the right packages, or the web search on
software.opensuse.org isn't properly finding them :)

What are some good "highlights" packages that are built for multiple
platforms with OBS I can shine the spotlight on? It seems even our beloved
Banshee and F-Spot aren't built for Ubuntu with it :-/

e.g. http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/STABLE:/