Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about Package Deletion
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:02:51 +0200
On Monday 02 August 2010 22:14:05 Davis_Phillips@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings everyone,

I was hoping that someone would have a quick fix for an issue we are
experiencing:

There is a bad package in one of our projects: %{name}

I can't delete the project or the package using osc or the front end. I
temporarily removed the home page directories as a dependencies - this isn't
preventing the project deletion.

But:
oscbdc rdelete --force OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2 Server returned an
error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found package '%{name}' does not exist in project
'OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2'

How do we get rid of this? I've already removed the %{name} files & folders
in that repository on the frontend server:
find /srv/obs/build/OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2/ -name \*name\* | xargs
sudo -u obsrun rm -rf

And the :depends binary in the /srv/obs/builds repository holds this value.

Is there a database table or something else we should look at first?

This is in the "db_packages" table of the running MySQL instance. You can
delete it there.

However, this package was created on an OBS before 2.0, right ?
Because 2.0 should not permit to create such a package.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH