Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'clicfs' not found / kiwi
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:01:20 +0200
On Tuesday 03 August 2010 00:35:59 Javier Llorente wrote:
Hello listmates,

I am trying to build a 11.2-based OEM image on the Build Service and I am
getting the following error:

'clicfs' not found.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=open-
pc-image&project=spins%3Aopen-pc%3Aimages&repository=images

How can I add it to my kiwi build environment?

In general you can add it to your local prjconf, but this one should be there
already.

We have a

Substitute: kiwi-boot:isoboot kiwi-desc-isoboot module-init-tools elfutils
squashfs clicfs

in our 11.2 configuration. Or do you use some other repos which overwrite it ?

Does it help when you add this line to your local prjconf ?

Another question: how can I build the OEM image against whatever version
of kiwi is on Virtualization:Appliances?

Just include the repository from this project. Either in your kiwi file or only
in the
<path elment of your "images" repository.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH