[opensuse-buildservice] Question about Package Deletion
  • From: <Davis_Phillips@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:14:05 -0500
Greetings everyone,

I was hoping that someone would have a quick fix for an issue we are
experiencing:

There is a bad package in one of our projects: %{name}

I can't delete the project or the package using osc or the front end. I
temporarily removed the home page directories as a dependencies - this isn't
preventing the project deletion.

But:
oscbdc rdelete --force OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2 Server returned an error:
HTTP Error 404: Not Found package '%{name}' does not exist in project
'OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2'

How do we get rid of this? I've already removed the %{name} files & folders in
that repository on the frontend server:
find /srv/obs/build/OpenManage:640:HudsonBuilder_2/ -name \*name\* | xargs
sudo -u obsrun rm -rf

And the :depends binary in the /srv/obs/builds repository holds this value.

Is there a database table or something else we should look at first?

Thanks!

Davis Phillips
Release Engineer
Dell | PG Release Engineering