Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-kde] Moving kbackup to KDE:Extra
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:04:02 +0200
On Friday 30 of July 2010, Martin Koller wrote:
On Friday 30 July 2010 14:28:12 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
I just moved kbackup to the KDE:Extra repository and it has been build
successfully. Please let me know if you want to have maintainership for
this package so that you can keep it up-to-date. If yes, then please let
me know your OBS userid.

That's great! Thanks a lot!

In KDE:KDE4:Community kbackup was linked from my home project
home:martinkoller > kbackup-kde4 (
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kbackup-kde4&project=home%3
Amartinkoller ) and when I uploaded a new version, it was automatically also
rebuilt in the KDE4 repository. Is this still the case for KDE:Extra ?
If so, do I need additional rights in there ?

I don't know why you had to switch mailing lists, but anyway. Currently you
can do submit requests to update the version in KDE:Extra, but if you give me
your OBS account name, I'll give you maintainer rights for the package there.

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer