[opensuse-buildservice] How to add a local Fedora repository ?
  • From: Coly Li <i@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:47:52 +0800
Hi,

Now I am trying to build a FC kernel on the local OBS. in Build
Service>Projects>home:obs>Add Repository page, I tried 2
methods to add a local Fedora repository:

1) Check the Fedora 13 checkbox, and click "Add selected repositories"
Error: Failed to add build targets: error saving project: unable to walk on
path 'openSUSE.org:RedHat:RHEL-5/standard'
I created
/srv/obs/build/openSUSE.org:RedHat:RHEL-5/standard/{i586,x86_64>/:full/, copied
all rpm packages into the
dirs. The above error still there.
2) Create my own repo
I follow the wiki page
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets,
unfortunately, I don't
find a conf template for FC13, and I don't know how to modify a conf file. Gave
up finally.

Right now I have FC iso in my computer, how can I configure a local FC
repository on my computer ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Coly Li