Re: [opensuse-buildservice] adding files to a package via osc
  • From: Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:50:44 +0200
On Jul 26, 10 14:51:25 +0000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,
As an example, I have this package on the build service.

osc shows:

# osc ls home:doiggl mozbot
mozbot-2.6.tar.gz
mozbot.spec
wizard.xml

Is it possible to add a file to the package <mozbot> without having to

No. 'osc add' and 'osc ci' both require a checkout copy.

checkout the package
e.g
osc cd home:doiggl:mozbot

:-) nice idea. But I fear this is non-trivial...

By the way osc help shows this at the end

For additional information, see
* http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial
* http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI

And I found
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI has No text on that page

Fixed both URLs in the wiki with redirects. They suffered from migrating
into a new structure. Pushed all(!) of the new URLs into osc git 8830d39.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
"You are trying to use packages from project 'openSUSE:11.2'.
Note that malicious packages can compromise your system."