[opensuse-buildservice] Re: How do I delete a directory from my repositories?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:49:43 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:42:26 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

just remove it in project (osc meta prj or via webui), I will get
removed on the server later.

The weird thing is that I don't see it in the webui at all - I'm
relatively new to the build service (I played around a little bit with
11.0 but didn't end up with any usable packages; this time around, I
decided to try using osc instead), so maybe I'm just looking in the wrong
place because I'm not sure where to look.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson