Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I delete a directory from my repositories?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:42:26 +0200
On Sunday 25 July 2010 07:29:32 Jim Henderson wrote:
I've spent a little time working with OBS today for a small project I'm
working on in Studio, and I noticed that I have a repository for openSUSE
11.0 in my home project at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/hendersj/

You can see an openSUSE_11.0 directory there - there's no packages in the
structure under that, but I'd like to clear it out if it's possible (just
to avoid any confusion).

I don't have 11.0 (even the discontinued 11.0 repo) in my obs
configuration - all I have is 11.2 in there.

just remove it in project (osc meta prj or via webui), I will get removed
on the server later.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH