Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Critique on those in-charge of Factory (Fwd: [obs sr 42364] openSUSE:Factory/prtconf: declined by autobuild)
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:37:06 +0200
Am Montag 26 Juli 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Montag 26 Juli 2010 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Sunday 25 July 2010 12:22:39 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
What sort of joke is this? SPARC contributions have been accepted
before, and now suddenly they are not? Going to reject anything non-x86
too in future? I don't get that at all. I can't even tell who made that
strange decision, since it only says "by autobuild".

Coolo, what do you think? Should it get resubmitted?

As Jan said: I accepted packages for !OBS archs in the past and I don't
know who rejected it.

I suggest to write the email listed in `osc meta user autobuild`

Greetings, Stephan