[opensuse-buildservice] How do I delete a directory from my repositories?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 05:29:32 +0000 (UTC)
I've spent a little time working with OBS today for a small project I'm
working on in Studio, and I noticed that I have a repository for openSUSE
11.0 in my home project at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/hendersj/

You can see an openSUSE_11.0 directory there - there's no packages in the
structure under that, but I'd like to clear it out if it's possible (just
to avoid any confusion).

I don't have 11.0 (even the discontinued 11.0 repo) in my obs
configuration - all I have is 11.2 in there.

Thanks,

Jim

--
Jim Henderson