Re: [opensuse-buildservice] gfortran support ??
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:27:21 -0400
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Bernard Desgraupes
<bdesgraupes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have just installed a project written entirely in Fortran
(home:bdesgraupes:suf) but the builds fail in the configuration script
because no Fortran compiler is found (output below).

So my question is very simple: is there support for Fortran on the Build
Service machines ? My project requires a Fortran compiler with support for
2003 Standard features, for instance gfortran in gcc 4.5 or greater.

Did you try a buildrequires line in your specfile.

ie.
BuildRequires: gcc-gfortran

Greg