[opensuse-buildservice] How To share projects between obs servers?
  • From: Leaf John <leafjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:28:03 +0800
Hi,

I've setup an local obs server, let's name it OBS-A, it could
build packages for meego now. this local server's api is
http://OBS-A:81, and the project for meego is MeeGo:1.0:Core, it has
two repository ia32 and armv7l.
Now, I've install obs server on another machine, OBS-B, how can I
use the resources on OBS-A? I've try setup OBS on the homepage of
webui. and create a project link to http://user:pass@OBS-A:81, my
Question IS: how can I use this project? how to set repositories for
project on OBS-B in order to build meego packages like OBS-A does?

Both OBS-A and OBS-B use obs-server 2.0.3, running on opensuse-11.2

Br,
Leaf