Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project configs and macros
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:26:15 -0400
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 16:00, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try something like %if %{repository} == Fedora_13 or something like that.
I know that when you add the kiwi image repo, it adds something like
that to the repository.

Actually, using _repository:

%if %{_repository} == Foo_1_0

(or whatever is appropriate)

works fine.

What I don't understand is why it's not working the way I expect with
*other* macros.
It appears as though the second Substitute line is *always* being applied.

NOTE: since I wrote this, I've started over and have to wait until a
bunch of packages build to see if I get what I want.

Your project config is pretty much an "overlay" over the repository config.
Always treat it that way.

--
later, Robert Xu