Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 05:33:19 +0200
On Friday July 2 2010 16:05:31 Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
I reactivated:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=Ports%3AARM%3ABase%3Abui
ld

We might need to adapt the prjconf - let see.

Best,
Jan-Simon

Apparently we need someone to fix the glibc build for ARM. I'm sorry, but
while I would be happy to fix some stuff, this is way above my level.

Please be so kind to poke someone with the necessary knowledge so we get a
working bootstrap to work on from there (if you know said someone).

regards,
Stephan