Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to enable notifications in OBS appliance?
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:46:42 +0200
Am Donnerstag 01 Juli 2010 16:23:24 schrieb Philipp Thomas:
* Adrian Schröter (adrian@xxxxxxx) [20100701 16:18]:

Phillip, is there already anything what could be tested ?

No, not yet. I got again held up by some L3 stuff. I hope to have something
to test by the beginning nof next week.
For the time being, to set up Hermes, do this:
- check out the sources from http://gitorious.org/opensuse/hermes
- refer to doc/hermes-woas.html which is a wiki-on-the-stick file that needs
to be opened in the browser. Follow the instructions in there.

But we are working on a easier way to use it, especially for the appliance.

regards,
Klaas