Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Mauro Parra <mauropm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:29:14 -0500
I would be more than happy to help on the openSUSE ARM project.

BEst,

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some packages do not compile with cross compilation.

I just talked to Genesi (makers of EFIKA MX,
http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efika ), and they can provide
hardware to work around this problem.

So, the question is: are there enough interested people to get openSUSE
ARM going? Should I also ask it on the factory list (which has a bit
more members...)?

Bye,
CzP

Mauro Parra-Miranda