Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to enable notifications in OBS appliance?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:18:37 +0200
On Thursday 01 July 2010 15:31:16 Radoslav Dibarbora wrote:
Hello,

I'm tying to setup notification on private obs server . I just found
some information about Hermes but notihing about configuration nor
packages for it.

Could anybody help me with setting up notifications?

We don't have hermes packages yet, but they are on the way.

I hope OBS 2.1 appliance will include hermes.

Phillip, is there already anything what could be tested ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH