Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with obs behind the proxy
  • From: Radoslav Dibarbora <dibo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:34:46 +0200
On 01.Jul.2010 8:16, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Wednesday 30 June 2010 13:25:59 Radoslav Dibarbora wrote:
Hello,

we are running last obs appliance ( 2.0.2 )

If I setpu proxy in BSConfig.pm to

our $proxy = "http://proxyhost:8080";

obs will dstop working and I will receive just following error in WEBUI

openSUSE Webclient Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: unknown
Message: uncaught exception: Failed to establish connection: Connection
refused - connect(2)

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?
No, but I would check the log files of the backend, esp. the source server
in directory /obs/log/

Are you sure, that you don't need any authentification or alike ?

bye
adrian

Hi Adrian,

sorry for asking stupid questions. Problem was mising semicolon on end of the line.

Regards
Dibo