Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:05:18 +0200
It just needs someone who starts and try to get the base system building
in first step.

I have just checked the two base arm projects, where Martin and Jan-Simon worked
on:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base%3Abuild%3Aarm
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base%3Abuild%3Aarm%3Across

They are almost disabled, so I dunno what the current state is.

Martin, Jan-Simon: Does it make sense to enable them again to know where we are
?
Or should be restarted from scratch with current code from Base project ?

I am willing to help here with guidance (help in project setup, keep a look on
the project to find out what next could be done). But I will not fix packages ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH