[opensuse-buildservice] building for factory
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:05:29 +0200
Hello,
I'm trying to build a package for factory on my local machine, but I'm
constantly running into errors. First I got these a few times:
"
installing patch-2.6.1.81-1.5
installing perl-base-5.12.1-1.2
error: unpacking of archive failed: cpio: read failed - No such file or
directory
exit

The buildroot was: /var/tmp/build-root
"
And now:
"preinstalling libelf1...
preinstalling liblua5_1...
running aaa_base preinstall script
sh: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
running aaa_base postinstall script
sh: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
initializing rpm db...
rpm: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open

The buildroot was: /var/tmp/build-root
"
Should I just wait, as the factory repo is just being updated, or this
is something more serious?
Bye,
CzP