Re: [opensuse-buildservice] maintenance, osc branch/mbranch
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:57:57 +0200
On Thursday 24 June 2010 09:04:24 Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
So now you could say I should fix the documentation but actually I'm not
sure where the issue is. I would say that OBS (or osc?) changed its
behaviour but absolutely unsure if intentionally or not.

If osc branch doesn"t do automatically the right thing anymore it's
probably useless to recommend or describe that usage? If it's a bug in
OBS I'm completely right in posting here though.

Please tell me what the supposed behaviour is.

osc/obs should automatically do the right thing :-) The wiki page was wrong.
I've fixed that. It's actually a bug in obs if it doesn't work as described.

Which is fixed now on api.opensuse.org.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH