Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: how to remove "conflict in file" on build service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:59:42 +0200
On Wednesday 23 June 2010 13:57:06 Douglas Hubler wrote:
*bump*

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not see same conflict on local copy of files and i don't know
what i would have done to trigger this. running osc resolved on file
locally doesn't have any effect, not that i thought it would. this is
happened to me on several occasions and in the past i delete the
package and start over w/o branching, but clearly i'm doing something
wrong to trigger this. i'd like to keep using the branch feature.

do you have run "osc pull" to merge the conflicting files before ?

do you have commited you manual conflict fix afterwards ?

project
home:sipfoundry:main
packages
sipxconfig