[opensuse-buildservice] Re: how to remove "conflict in file" on build service
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:57:06 -0400
*bump*

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not see same conflict on local copy of files and i don't know
what i would have done to trigger this.  running osc resolved on file
locally doesn't have any effect, not that i thought it would.  this is
happened to me on several occasions and in the past i delete the
package and start over w/o branching, but clearly i'm doing something
wrong to trigger this.   i'd like to keep using the branch feature.

project
 home:sipfoundry:main
packages
 sipxconfig