[opensuse-buildservice] how to remove "conflict in file" on build service
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:52:50 -0400
I do not see same conflict on local copy of files and i don't know
what i would have done to trigger this. running osc resolved on file
locally doesn't have any effect, not that i thought it would. this is
happened to me on several occasions and in the past i delete the
package and start over w/o branching, but clearly i'm doing something
wrong to trigger this. i'd like to keep using the branch feature.

project
home:sipfoundry:main
packages
sipxconfig