Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: problems getting a local OBS running
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:59:08 +0200
On Saturday 19 June 2010 02:48:47 Christian Daudt wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to create a local OBS to do cross-arm compiles, and I'm
not having much success. While I can build my simple rpm on
build.opensuse.org (here's the link:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=hello-t&project=home%3Acsd_b
) and it works fine, trying to do the same thing on the local OBS
server hasn't been going well. I tried both downloading the rpms
(using obs_mirror_project) and creating a project that points to
opensuse.org:Base:build:arm:cross and neither one of them works.
My build attempt is flagged "unresolvable" with the following error:
"nothing provides bzip2, nothing provides gzip, nothing provides
libdb-4_5, nothing provides gdbm, nothing provides glibc, nothing
provides libzio, nothing provides ncurses, nothing provides perl-base,
nothing provides rpm, nothing provides zlib, nothing provides
fake-ia32el, nothing provides glibc-x86lib, nothing provides
libreadline6-x86lib, nothing provides libncurses5-x86lib, nothing
provides m4-x86lib, nothing provides bash-x86lib, nothing provides
libbz2-1-x86lib, nothing provides zlib-x86lib, nothing provides
popt-x86lib, nothing provides libselinux1-x86lib, nothing provides
liblzma0-x86lib, nothing provides rpm-x86lib, nothing provides
bzip2-x86lib, nothing provides cross-substitute, nothing provides
cross-armv5tel-binutils-obs-x86bin"

Looking at the package list for Base:build:arm:cross on opensuse.org
shows me the packages as expected. My local one shows it as there
being no packages, even after the obs_mirror_project + restart of the
scheduler. I'm guessing that this the source of my problems - am I
missing a step to enable this?

I have not used obs_mirror_project for quite some time, but you may
just try to use the remote OBS linking support instead. No need to mirror
manually stuff then.

Just hit the "Setup OBS" icon in webui to do so.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH