Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.0.1 released
  • From: Carsten Schoene <cs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:13:21 +0200
Hello,

i just updated my local instance from 1.8 to 2.0.1 and now can't start the
dispatcher, the log says:

starting build service dispatcher
Undefined subroutine &BSUtil::retrieve called at
/usr/lib/obs/server//bs_dispatch line 326.

And if i login to the new webui, i get:

Errorcode: unknown
Message: undefined method `each_waiting' for nil:NilClass

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Carsten

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Hello,

this is the OBS 2.0.1 release. Contains some of the usual
"why-don't-we-noticed-THAT-during-Beta ?" fixes. But also a nice admin/debug
feature,
try

rcobssrcserver status

to see current running tasks.

As usual the packages are available via

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/

OBS-Appliances can be updated just by running the package update or you can
download
new ones. Please check the wiki page for this:

http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Appliance

From the release notes file:
============================

Updaters from 2.0.0 can just update the packages and restart all
services. Updaters from former releases need to check the README.UPDATERS
file.

Changes since 2.0.0:
====================

Changes:
* workers which don't produce any log at all see themselfs as bad build hosts
* rcobssrcserver, rcobsrepserver and rcobsservice status command show running
tasks

Bug fixes:
* A significant number of runtime error and layout fixes for the webui
* source server streams binary packages again
* service files get correct cleaned up now
* documentation fixes
* automatic worker pre-configuration in OBS Appliance got fixed

update now so you don't miss the game in 4 hours !