Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to copy a project and its packages?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:09:58 -0400
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 06:13, <victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We're interested in this area.In our knowing, this feature comes from MeeGo
and they want to have integrate testing before accecpting multiple code
changes. So if project can be wholly copied(source+binary+meta), things
became easy. To make it happen, something need to be clear:

* possible use cases
* new interface for copying whole project or change current project link
function(not good)
* find way to solve the conflict/merge issue - both for source/binary

I'd like to see it too in OBS, as also with copying individual
packages or even moving packages/renaming packages.

And any more? It seems we still need some work to get the complete concept...

--
later, Robert Xu