[opensuse-buildservice] Hackweek V: osc bash completion
  • From: Petr Uzel <petr.uzel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:37:44 +0200
Hi all,

I've just blogged about my Hackweek V project: osc bash completion
and I thought you might be interested :)

If you want to have a look, the blogpost is here:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/06/15/hackweek-v-osc-bash-completion/

I won't repeat here what's been already written in the
blogpost, but let me just mention that

The script provides support for completing:
* osc subcommand names (checkout, commit, ...)
* global long osc options (e.g. --quiet, --debug, ...)
* long subcommand options
* project names
* package names (in given project)
* file names (in given project/package)
* repository names (openSUSE_Factory, ...)
* architectures (i586, x86_64, ...)
* ...

Best regards,

Petr