Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Register for local OBSs
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:01:00 -0400
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 03:19, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 11 June 2010 01:48:43 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

build.opensuse.org has a Create/Manage Account link that lets people
register for iChain accounts, but
for us local OBS users who don't have such a system, is there any way
to allow public signups?

No, but it should not be too hard to implement that. Even with
request&approval
mechanism, which existed for iChain before (and is still there).

However, I don't need it, so I will not implement it. Patches are  welcome ;)

That's fine, but even letting users change their own password in the
obs API interface is good enough for me.
(This way, anyone who emails me for an invite, I can give them a
temporary password that they can change.)

--
later, Robert Xu