Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.8 and 2.0 Announced
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:39:39 +0200
The full release notes contain a list of all the changes done.

I'd like to thank everybody that helped to make the release including (I'm
writing this in the train without git access to check all names, so I'm
sure I forget some and will apologize directly that I do)
Adrian Schröter, Alexander Kanevski, Christopher Hoffmann, David Greaves,
Jan Engelhardt, Jan-Simon Möller, Luke Imhoff, Marcus Huewe, Martin
Mohring, Michael Schröder, Stephan Kulow, Thomas Schmidt, Yi Yang

THANKS also to everybody testing, documenting, etc.
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany