Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Register for local OBSs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:19:28 +0200
On Friday 11 June 2010 01:48:43 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

build.opensuse.org has a Create/Manage Account link that lets people
register for iChain accounts, but
for us local OBS users who don't have such a system, is there any way
to allow public signups?

No, but it should not be too hard to implement that. Even with request&approval
mechanism, which existed for iChain before (and is still there).

However, I don't need it, so I will not implement it. Patches are welcome ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH