[opensuse-buildservice] ARM & openSUSE
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:12:56 +0200
Hello,
What is the current state of openSUSE ARM? I was badly overloaded for
the past half year, so I could not really help, but will hopefully have
more time soon. I have a couple of ARM machines waiting for openSUSE :-)
So, how can I help, considering, that I can't code, but have some
experience in package fixing and 10+ (open)SUSE testing... I have a
Sheeva Plug (Marvell Kirkwood)), and also an EFIKA MX (FreeScale iMX515).
Bye,
CzP