Re: [opensuse-buildservice] BuildService API error: ERROR: service is not installed !Can maybe solved with: zypper in obs-server-download_url
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:15:10 +0200
BuildService API error: ERROR: service is not installed !Can maybe solved
with: zypper in obs-server-download_url

Anything I can do here from my side? (I care less for libvpx on OBS than for
the one linked to my own BS, but still).

Do you have tried to installed this source service ?

Yes, these are server side generated sources. That means they need to get
generated on
your workstation as well if you want to modify the sources.

Or you can download the server side generated ones (osc co -s ...)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH