Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to install OBS server from git source
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:53:57 +0200
On Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010 07:18:56 Leaf John wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I git clone the sources from build service git repository, but
there seems no install scripts. I osc co the obs-server package from
build.opensuse.org, and I notice the installation operations was
defined in the spec file.
What I'm looking for Is some guide for installing obs from git sources?

It does not need to get installed (runs direct from checked out directory), but
it needs to be configured.

Read the dist/README.SETUP to learn how to do this.

bye
adrian

MY REASON TO DO THIS: I wanna setup a local server behind a
http_proxy, and I find a patch provided by "Marcus Hüwe"
<suse-tux@xxxxxx>, this patch seems only suitable for the newest
version in build service git repository.

Regards,
Leaf

SUSE Linux Products GmbH