Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where will the meego server be hosted?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:04:55 -0400
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 08:48, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 04 June 2010 05:00:04 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

Just a random quick throw out there, where will the Meego OBS server
be located at?

The MeeGo project will host it's own server in a datacenter (AFAIK in
Portland) - url is AFAIR build.meego.com

One of my maemo friends was wondering, since i'm trying to get him to
learn how to build RPMs and DEBs
and he heard about OBS being used for the new meego.

Yes, their own instance of OBS - OBS is both the project (source code) that
anybody can use - and the instance we have at build.opensuse.org.  MeeGo
uses the former.

Ah, I see. Is there any chance there will be to sign up to use it?
(On another note, will anyone implement a registration form into OBS?
It would be nice.)

--
later, Robert Xu