Re: [opensuse-buildservice] enable proxy support in the backend
Sorry for the late response...

On 2010-05-31 11:28:10 +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 09:34:37AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 28. Mai 2010 23:36:39 Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Hi,

I just updated my patch which enables basic proxy support in the
backend.
Are there any objections against committing it to git master?

Please change it in a way that $proxy can be just commented out by
default in BSConfig.pm.

Otherwise all updaters will run into problems, because BSConfig.pm
get not touched on update usually.

Doesn't that already work with the patch?

It should work for updaters, too. If "proxy" isn't defined in BSConfig.pm
it'll "default" to undef (which should be correct).
Anyway I just committed it.

(Anyway, no objection from my side other than it doesn't allow me
to configure different proxies for different remote sites. But
maybe that's not needed in real life.)

Hmm yes that might make sense.

Marcus