[opensuse-buildservice] How to install OBS server from git source
  • From: Leaf John <leafjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:18:56 +0800
Hello Everyone,

I git clone the sources from build service git repository, but
there seems no install scripts. I osc co the obs-server package from
build.opensuse.org, and I notice the installation operations was
defined in the spec file.
What I'm looking for Is some guide for installing obs from git sources?

MY REASON TO DO THIS: I wanna setup a local server behind a
http_proxy, and I find a patch provided by "Marcus Hüwe"
<suse-tux@xxxxxx>, this patch seems only suitable for the newest
version in build service git repository.

Regards,
Leaf