Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When do I know that a package is published?
  • From: Tejas Guruswamy <masterpatricko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:09:40 +0100
On 28/04/10 11:58, Dave Plater wrote:
On 04/28/2010 12:16 PM, Tejas Guruswamy wrote:

That's my point, the web client doesn't say published either anymore.
Maybe it could change from succeeded to a final state of published.
Hermes notifications come long before the package is published nowadays
as well.
Regards
Dave P

Yes it does, "State: published" is visible on all my project pages ...

Maybe you are looking at the package pages? Published is a
project/repository state, not a package state. Packages are not
published individually.

As I'm sure you know, packages can build successfully but have
publishing turned off.
Hermes notifications are for build success, not publishing success.

Regards,
Teajs