[opensuse-buildservice] error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:39:46 -0400
Today, I started getting these error on CentOS_5, i586 and x86_64

sipxcalllib' --eval %suse_insert_debug_package
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/sipxcalllib.spec
error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo

I can't recall anything I did that might trigger this issue. I tried
turning debug expert flag on and off, wiping binaries and still the
issue persists. Fedora 11/12 build fine. The specfile does not have
a "%package debuginfo" line in it already like the error suggests.