Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu universe
  • From: Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:34:11 +0200
for example all the ffmpeg packages, but one need to look in each source
package
for to find more.

ffmpeg is available in Debian Lenny in OBS.

it seems we did not filter Debian properly enough.

Does that mean Debian did not filter itself properly enough?

When in doubt, I always side with Debian.

FWIW, this is a summary of what Debian and Ubuntu found on ffmpeg:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionFFmpeg

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org