[opensuse-buildservice] Strange build failure bug
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:06:30 +0200
Hi, I've had random build failures that when opening the build log I see
things like :-
*Status:* Build finished
|connect to buildservice:5352: Connection timed out

I've usually been to busy working on the package but can leave this one
for inspection in home:plater:branches:multimedia:libs dssi. Basically
osc should rather rebuild immediately instead of sitting as a failed
build and giving the impression that something is wrong with the package.
Regards
Dave P