[opensuse-buildservice] Awaiting my own submit request
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:36:13 +0200
Hi,

in order to trigger a publishing update for KDE:KDE3, I tried to rebuild a
simple package (kbiff), but BS detected that there where no changes, and
the build was dropped under the floor. :-(

Next I looked for doing something useful: python-kde was broken. Fine,
branched it, updated it to 3.16.7, build was fine, now I "osc sr" that
package and await a submit request for it (as being one of the KDE:KDE3
maintainers), but nothing arrives.

Is it possible to receive/accept my own submit requests?

It looked like an elegant way, doesn't it?

Cheers,
Pete