Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 07:51:29 -0400

On 04/20/2010 09:35 AM, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
On Tuesday 20 April 2010 15:35:18 Adrian Schröter wrote:
It should be "dependency resolution error", one has to presume the the
dependency specification is correct. Therefore, it is technically not a
"dependency error". The problem is that the dependency cannot be
satisfied/resolved for one reason or another, not that the dependency is
incorrect.

technically correct, but it will cause problems on monitor pages.
This already way longer than "broken", "succeeded", "failed" for example and
an entire sentence would mess up the output of webui and osc even more.

That's somewhat a sad state of affairs. While I can see issues with a
long sentence or a paragraph, it strikes me as odd that we cannot handle
3 words.

Maybe "unresolvable"?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Robert